[XML4LIB] The impact of XML/RDF on digital libraries

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Wed Feb 20 10:53:01 EST 2002

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: RDF is DOA (dead on
arrival). See
http://libraryjournal.reviewsnews.com/index.asp?layout=articlePrint&articleID=
CA156521 for why I think that. I say it's time to forget about it and
move on. But I'd also be interested to hear about anyone who has been
able to do anything practical with it. It wouldn't be the first time
I've been proven wrong.
Roy Tennant