[XML4LIB] Other XML projects

H.M. Gladney hgladney at pacbell.net
Tue Mar 19 09:35:49 EST 2002

Ref: "I hope this helps."

Thank you for trying.  Howewer, your response (attached) doesn't really
help, because it focuses on stating the challenge (which "everyone" knows),
whereas my question was directed at what the SDSC project taught that was
new about solutions (i.e., "what was the answer", not "what was the
question").

HMG