Volunteer needed

Eric Lease Morgan emorgan at nd.edu
Mon Sep 9 10:30:11 EDT 2002

A volunteer is needed to help mark-up the MyLibrary manual.

I have taken a stab at creating a more formal MyLibrary Manual, but it is
woefully inadequate. See:

  http://dewey.library.nd.edu/mylibrary/manual/

If you would like to get involved with the creation and maintenance of the
documentation, then this is a wonderful opportunity to learn about the
strengths and weaknesses of XML. No programming experience is necessary,
just a plain o' text editor. I have chosen to create the manual using the
DocBook mark-up allowing us to create platform independent documentation.

There's more to open source software development than programming.

Please don't hesitate to give me a call or drop me a line if you would like
to know more!

--
Eric Lease Morgan
University Libraries of Notre Dame