[XML4LIB] Re: LC marcxml

Corey Keith ckeith at loc.gov
Thu Sep 19 14:13:34 EDT 2002

Hi Fernando,

I'm doing most of the development work related to the MARCXML toolkit at LC.  Yes, the validation stylesheets are a draft and we are looking for input on the validation report.  I would not develop applications based on the validation stylesheet yet.  The other stylesheets related to conversion to other metadata formats are much more stable.  This discussion has been helpful by providing some interesting suggestions.  If you have any more questions feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Corey

Corey Keith / ckeith at loc.gov
Digital Project Coordinator