[XML4LIB] Generating HTML Tables from the Exchange Table Model

Kevin S. Clarke ksclarke at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 3 14:40:24 EST 2004

Hi,

If you haven't already, you might take a look at the DocBook stylesheets

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/docbook/xsl/

They are supposedly moving to Exchange Table Model from CALS, but I'm
not sure if the stylesheets have caught up.  Also, I'm not sure how much
of a subset Exchange ... is from CALS, but the stylesheets might be a
good starting point if you do have to do your own.

Sorry if not much help,
Kevin

--
Kevin S. Clarke (ksclarke at stanford.edu)