[XML4LIB] Using XSLT on the Personal Web Server for Windows 9 8 or on a pc with

Stirnaman, Jason jason.stirnaman at sos.mo.gov
Tue Mar 30 14:06:06 EST 2004

John,

Can you be more specific?  Are you transforming the data to XML when the
form is submitted?

If you're running Personal Web Server, the simplest way to get started is
probably to use Microsoft's MSXML parser and Active Server Pages to do the
processing.  If you want to do it client-side, without PWS, you can use
VBSCript or JavaScript.  Either way, there will likely be some scripting
required to collect your form data.

A good reference is "Appendix A: Microsoft MSXML3" of Michael Kay's XSLT
Programmer's Reference http://www.wrox.com/books/0764543814.shtml

Jason

Jason Stirnaman, Reference Librarian
Missouri State Library Reference Services
600 W. Main
Jefferson City, MO 65102
(573)526-1143