[XML4Lib] no email received

Hartman, Robin rhartman at hiu.edu
Mon Jul 25 00:42:09 EDT 2005

I apologize for sending this message to the list, but it's not clear to me who I should contact regarding not receiving email from the list since I subscribed two weeks ago. I checked my subscription options at http://lists.webjunction.org/mailman/options/xml4lib/ and it looks to me like I should be receiving messages. I can't imagine that there has not been any traffic on this list since July 13th.

I was already a subscriber to Web4Lib - receiving messages even through the move to the new host, but  have stopped getting email messages from that list, too.

Can someone help me?

Thank you,
Robin Hartman, Associate Librarian
Hope International University