[XML4Lib] MarcXML and XQuery

Joerg Messer joerg.messer at ubc.ca
Wed Jan 11 16:40:59 EST 2006

Greetings,

As an aside, are you using Sleepycat's DBXML for your experiments?  If so, how many records do you
plan to store?  I'm interested in the scalability of this software.  I'd be interested if anyone has
managed to get reasonable xquery performance in large (> 1 million records) collections.  I'm in the
early stages of my own experiments in this regard and have made some good progress with Sleepycat
DBXML.  It's a very nice product.

--
Joerg Messer
Programmer/Analyst