[XML4Lib] performing XSLT transformations with a browser

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Wed Jan 18 10:12:10 EST 2006

This may be stating the obvious, but I'd like to point out that this
can also be done on the server side if you don't want to do Ajax.
That is, the document is transformed into HTML via XSLT on the
server, with column head links that would pass a parameter back to
the server to change the rendering of the document when clicked. All
pretty standard stuff, but of course it requires a page reload which
the Javascript solution would not.
Roy