[XML4Lib] performing XSLT transformations with a browser

Travis Ennis travis.ennis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 12:31:42 EST 2006

John,

This isn't exactly what you looking for, but it possibly could give you some
ideas. I've never seen what you want done being done purely with XSLT. As
others have said, maybe when E4X comes along. Anyways, this solution allows
you to sort an XML file, and it uses only CSS and Javascript.

http://www.mozilla.org/newlayout/xml/books/books.xml

Although I've never used it, CSS's Display property gives you some ability
to format elements as tables. Let me know if it helps.

Travis

Travis Ennis

Email:    travis.ennis at gmail.com
Homepage: http://ella.slis.indiana.edu/~tlennis