[XML4Lib] seeking good XML and XSLT editor

Greg Murray gpm2a at virginia.edu
Thu Mar 30 11:50:15 EST 2006

I will second a previous respondent's recommendation of oXygen. It is an
excellent XML editor that should definitely be on your list of products
to test drive. It's a commercial product, but it's multi-platform and is
low-cost for academic/personal use. There's a 30-day trial.

http://www.oxygenxml.com/

Greg Murray
Digital Library Production Services
University of Virginia Library