[XML4Lib] XSLT template for OWL?

Grace J. Agnew gagnew at rci.rutgers.edu
Wed Sep 27 12:12:56 EDT 2006

Matt,

This is something we'd also like to have, so if you get any responses,
please share with the list.

Thanks!

Grace Agnew

--

Grace Agnew
Associate University Librarian for Digital Library Systems
gagnew at rci.rutgers.edu

/Better research, better papers, better grades! Try Searchpath
<http://searchpath.libraries.rutgers.edu>, our new online information
literacy tutorial./
http://searchpath.libraries.rutgers.edu