[XML4Lib] Equinox Software is hiring
mrylander at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 09:51:32 EST 2007
Apologies for cross-posting...
**** NOTICE OF IMMEDIATE OPENING ****
Equinox Software, Inc. / The Evergreen Experts / http://esilibrary.com
WHAT: Systems Developer, Library Automation Applications
WHERE: Equinox Software, Inc. located in Norcross, GA. Atlanta area locals
preferred, but 100% teleworking is possible for the right set of candidates.
WHEN: ASAP, for 3 to 9 month contract with probable full time hire. These
positions will be available until filled.
WHO: Programmers with at least 3 years of systems (non-web) development
Preferred skill set:
* Strong, demonstrated experience with large RDBMS backed systems software
* Strong, demonstrated experience with one or more of C, Perl, Python or Java
* OfBiz or OpenTaps experience
* Strong Postgresql experience
* Library Acquisitions experience
* Library Serials management experience
* Familiar with the Evergreen ILS
* Experience contributing to Open Source projects
Equinox is looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic software developers to join
the Equinox R&D team.
Do you have a passion for libraries, or even just for organizing all the
information you can? Does working with a small, agile team of software
designers and developers to create unique and successful solutions to
interesting problems sound more like a hobby than a job?
Please send resumé or c.v. with cover letter, three references and compensation
requirements to miker at esilibrary.com, and see http://esilibrary.com for more
information about Equinox and Evergreen.
| VP, Research and Design
| Equinox Software, Inc. / The Evergreen Experts
| phone: 1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
| email: miker at esilibrary.com
| web: http://www.esilibrary.com
More information about the XML4Lib