[XML4Lib] MARCXML question

Houghton,Andrew houghtoa at oclc.org
Fri Mar 28 10:56:41 EDT 2008

Either one is correct, there is no difference.  In one case the creator
of the document used an explicit XML prefix, per the XML namspace
recommendation, and in the other case they didn't.  So long as the
proper MARC-XML name space is declared, with or without a prefix,
they mean the same thing.

Andy.