[XML4Lib] Re: tei2marcxml

Riley, Jenn jenlrile at indiana.edu
Sat Jun 20 13:44:47 EDT 2009

Ah, I started answering and now see Michelle beat me to it! Eric, the stylesheets here go the opposite direction from what you want, so I don't know how much help they'll be to you. But just in case: They were based on a MARCMXL to TEI header stylesheet from UIUC <http://oreo.grainger.uiuc.edu/stylesheets/MARC_TEI-twc.xsl>, which I adapted heavily. Ours still isn't all that robust (for example, just looks in the 100 field for authors rather than figuring out which 700s should be authors too), and hasn't been tested heavily, but it's a start.

Jenn

Jenn Riley
Metadata Librarian
Digital Library Program