[XML4Lib] [ANN]VTD-XML 2.10
crackeur at comcast.net
Fri Feb 25 17:05:14 EST 2011
VTD-XML 2.10 is now released. It can be downloaded at https://sourceforge.net/projects/vtd-xml/files/vtd-xml/ximpleware_2.10/.
This release includes a number of new features and enhancement.
* The core API of VTD-XML has been expanded. Users can now perform cut/paste/insert on an empty element.
* This release also adds the support of deeper location cache support for parsing and indexing. This feature is useful for application performance tuning for
processing various XML documents.
* The java version also added support for processing zip and gzip files. Direct processing of httpURL based XML is enhanced.
* Extended Java version now support Iso-8859-10~16 encoding.
* A full featured C++ port is released.
* C version of VTD-XML now make use of thread local storage to achieve thread safety for multi-threaded application.
* There are also a number of bugs fixed. Special thanks to Jozef Aerts, John Sillers, Chris Tornau and a number of other users for input and suggestions
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the XML4Lib