[XML4Lib] xsl transformation parameter

Brian Sheppard bboru at umich.edu
Tue Oct 25 16:25:15 EDT 2011

I'm curious whether anyone is familiar with using a node parameter to an XSL transformation (not a string parameter) – specifically in a libxslt environment.
(i.e. xsltproc, the ruby nokogiri library, etc.)

The xsltproc man page seems to imply one can pass a "node identifier," but doesn't elaborate. I've experimented with passing an xpath expression, reflecting some node within the source xml, but had no luck there. This has bugged me for a while ...

(XSLT 1.O, by the way)

Thanks,

Brian Sheppard
bboru at umich.edu
"J'appuyais tendrement mes joues contre les belles joues de l'oreiller,
qui, pleines et fraîches, sont comme les joues de notre enfance."